Du befindest Dich im Archiv vom ABAKUS Online Marketing Forum. Hier kannst Du Dich für das Forum mit den aktuellen Beiträgen registrieren.

web hosting suggestion

Forum rund um das Thema Hardware für Webmaster.
Neues Thema Antworten
sausage85
PostRank 1
PostRank 1

Beitrag von sausage85 » 09.08.2010, 18:51

Hello everybody

First I have to apologize for writing in english. I understand just a little of german language, but not enough to write ;)
I just hope there will be somebody able to help me :)

So, here is my problem:
In near future I would like to build 10 - 20 small web sites. Sites would contain articles with approx 300-500 words...just simple web sites, describing some products, giving personal opinion, etc.

To do that I would need a good German web-hosting program, right?
Which company would you suggest for my example would be the best in the meaning of: good support, affordable price for hosting program, online time, other benefits-promotions.

Btw, is it possible for me as a foreigner to have a .de domain?

Thank you very much for your answers ;)

Denis

Anzeige von ABAKUS

von Anzeige von ABAKUS »

SEO Consulting bei ABAKUS Internet Marketing
Erfahrung seit 2002
  • persönliche Betreuung
  • individuelle Beratung
  • kompetente Umsetzung

Jetzt anfragen: 0511 / 300325-0.

tmyp
PostRank 6
PostRank 6

Beitrag von tmyp » 09.08.2010, 19:48

Yes, you can register .de-domains just fine, you'll just need an administrative contact in germany. Afaik some registrars will handle that for you.
As far as hosting goes: Your host doesn't have to be in germany, allthough it's probably wise to choose one that's not too slow from germany if you want to attract german visitors. One and One is a german provider that's global. Godaddy offers .de-domains iirc.

Sensei
PostRank 6
PostRank 6

Beitrag von Sensei » 10.08.2010, 15:10

you won't need a german hosting plan but it can increase speed of your site.

I just send you an PM regarding an offer

sausage85
PostRank 1
PostRank 1

Beitrag von sausage85 » 10.08.2010, 19:46

@tmyp
Thank you very much for your answer ;)
Yes, you are right. I would like to have a german hosting, becouse my sites will be targeting for german visitors. And .de domain would also be a great help especially when it comes to PR. And speed would also be a good thing, who knows what am I going to do with those domains in future :)
I checked the offer at 1&1 and noticed that when I come to the step where I have to fill in my personal information, there is country option only ''Deutschland''... so I wrote them on email and they answered I can register at their 1&1.com as a global costumer, but I guess my hosting server will then not be located in Germany...
OK, so I checked also Host Europe and All-Inkl offers. There is no such ''closed deal'', and they are available also for other countries. I should send them email also ;)

btw, what kind of opinion and experiences do you guys/girls ;) here on forum have with those two mentioned companies?
Are you satisfied with their services?

One more thing regarding .de domains that I don't understand.
I checked DENIC web page and their pricelist.
It says that for registering any domain there is 116€ to pay??
So if I get a hosting for example at All-Inkl and buy a domain www(.)xyz(.)de also at them, will I first pay to All-Inkl 0,50€/month and also 116€/year to DENIC?
In my case Admin-C is needed just for .de domains and not necessary for other domains such as .com, .org, .net...right? So therefore I could have a german hosting with .com domain and without Admin-C needed?
Ahhh, I'm a little confused :D

tmyp
PostRank 6
PostRank 6

Beitrag von tmyp » 10.08.2010, 20:19

sausage85 hat geschrieben:btw, what kind of opinion and experiences do you guys/girls ;) here on forum have with those two mentioned companies?
1and1 ist basically your AT&T of webhosting in germany. It works, but don't expect them to go the extra mile in service.

HostEurope is pretty decent from my experience, though I had a dedicated server with them, nerver tried their shared hosting.
sausage85 hat geschrieben:One more thing regarding .de domains that I don't understand.
I checked DENIC web page and their pricelist.
It says that for registering any domain there is 116€ to pay??
So if I get a hosting for example at All-Inkl and buy a domain www(.)xyz(.)de also at them, will I first pay to All-Inkl 0,50€/month and also 116€/year to DENIC?
No. You can register your domain with Denic.Direct, directly with the .de-registry and they charge you insane prices. If you'll register your domain through a member of the denic (pretty much every provider), you'll get the "real" conditions. Whatever the provider tells you is the actual cost, there's no hidden extra .de-charge.
sausage85 hat geschrieben:In my case Admin-C is needed just for .de domains and not necessary for other domains such as .com, .org, .net...right?
So therefore I could have a german hosting with .com domain and without Admin-C needed?
Yes and yes. A local admin-c is only required for .de-domains, you can just host a .com in germany and avoid that.

simi1987
PostRank 4
PostRank 4

Beitrag von simi1987 » 10.08.2010, 23:58

https://www.hetzner.de/

They have many "not German-Speaking" Customers ...

https://forum.hetzner.de/wbb2/ > "English Section"

sausage85
PostRank 1
PostRank 1

Beitrag von sausage85 » 12.08.2010, 10:07

@simi1987
Thank you for your suggestion, I will take a look at their offer ;)

@tmyp
You are right again...116€ is an insane price :o
OK, about Admin-C is now clear for me, thank you for explanation.

So, I send emails to All-Inkl, Host Europe, Hetzner, Strato (still waiting) and 1&1.
I just got the replies, all answers are pretty much the same, except that All-Inkl is the ONLY company that would take care of Admin-C. They send me this:

You can conclude a trusteeship agreement with us, so we are registered as Admin-C in a. Com domain. The form is available here: https://all-inkl.com/formulare/Treuhand ... dkunde.pdf

.com? I think he made a mistake, probably he meant .de as I was questioning about that ;)

So I think filling in this form will solve my problem regarding .de domain.
Did someone had experience with this forms, any suggestions, thoughts?

Sensei
PostRank 6
PostRank 6

Beitrag von Sensei » 12.08.2010, 13:08

I never heard about such formes. What about the offer I send you?

tmyp
PostRank 6
PostRank 6

Beitrag von tmyp » 12.08.2010, 13:44

sausage85 hat geschrieben:You can conclude a trusteeship agreement with us, so we are registered as Admin-C in a. Com domain. The form is available here: https://all-inkl.com/formulare/Treuhand ... dkunde.pdf

.com? I think he made a mistake, probably he meant .de as I was questioning about that ;)
Yeah, probably, since the form is about .de-domains. That would solve your problem and it's fair priced at a one-time fee of 10 Euros (as far as I saw while skipping through the pages). You can also register multiple domains with that one agreement. I don't have any experience with it, though, you'll probably have better luck in a non-german forum, since most members here are actually based in germany and don't need that service.

Antworten
  • Vergleichbare Themen
    Antworten
    Zugriffe
    Letzter Beitrag